1

Paris: My Ultimate Dream Destination

Posted by abie on 11:44 AM in
Have you watched the move Sex and the City already? I already watched it twice and I will highly recommend it as it is really one beautiful movie. The four years of wait was all worth it to see the four girls again and the rest of the cast of the Sex and City.

But this post is not about the movie. I was just stricken when I saw the scene when Mr. Big followed Carrie in Paris and he told Carrie, “You are the one.” It really reminded me of my ultimate dream to go to Paris.

You see, if you will ask me what my ultimate travel destination is, I would definitely answer Paris. Who wouldn’t love Paris? There are a lot of great things to do and places to visit in Paris. I can already imagine myself joining Tours in Paris and we would visit each of the tourist spots in Paris like their well know art museums, and galleries like Le Musee des Arts Decoratifs, Picasso Museum and the famous The Louvre. Then we can also visit the Pantheon, the Notre Dame Cathedral and of course I will not miss to have my picture taken at the Eiffel Tower.

I really have to do some saving to make my dream Paris travel a reality.

1 Comments


I have been there 10 years ago, it really a great place. another european city you should not miss is Rome, Italy.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.