0

Randomness Meme # 2 - all about books

Posted by abie on 6:19 PM in

randomness...feed your mind and your blog

This week's questions are book related....

1. Who are your favorite authors? Sophie Kinsella. I find her books very funny and entertaining.
2. What are your favorite books? Shopaholic Series
3. What kind of books do you tend to read? Romance
4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? If I really like them, I would love to buy them so I have my own copy.
5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? Paperbacks. They are cheaper and ligther so I can carry it with me everywhere I go.
6. What was the last book you read? What are you reading now? Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I am not reading anything as of the moment. I’m so busy that I don’t have the time to sit down and read a good book.
7. Do you read everyday? No.
8. On average how many books do you read per year? I am really not a book reader. Maybe 1-2 books a year. LOL.
9. Do you belong to any book clubs? No.
10. Recommend a good book. Sophie Kinsella’s books. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.