0

Another weekend is over

Posted by abie on 10:07 AM in
I had a busy Sunday. We started our day early as I wanted to hear mass in the morning instead of in the evening (like we usually do) as I’m quite sure that we will be arriving home late from the party. After hearing mass, I have to bring Bela and yaya home so I can go to SM to do some last minute shopping for the gifts that we will be bringing for the party.

It was still a little early but the mall is crowded already since it is Father’s Day. There are a lot of families celebrating and so all the more I missed Howell. After SM, I went straight home since we have to leave around 2:00 PM for the 3:00 PM party. And since it is Father’s Day, there was heavy traffic in the Pasig area even if it is a Sunday. But we arrive just in time before the party starts. I was not able to bring camera in our hurry but I was able to take a few pictures and video using my cellphone which I will be posting in Bela’s blog later.

So weekend is over and I’m back to work again. This reminds me, I have to eat lunch early today since I will be going out for a meeting with our mortgage lenders.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.