0

Randomness Meme # 1

Posted by abie on 12:41 AM in

randomness...feed your mind and your blog

Week of June 8: More nosey questions

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. As this is the day where I can spend a whole day with hubby and my precious daughter.
2. How do you usually wear your hair? I just let it down.
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? My pants.
4. Where would your dream vacation be? In Paris, with hubby.
5. Who is your favorite author? book? I am really not a book reader but I enjoy Sophie Kinsellla’s Shopaholic series as it is very light and doesn’t require me to think. LOL.
6. How often do you log on? Everyday.
7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit? Blogs of my friends
8. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food? Junk food. LOL.
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.