14

Weekend Snapshot # 11 - Rainy Sunday

Posted by abie on 1:03 AM in
My husband worked over time the whole day Saturday and my daughter was not in the mood for her swimming class so my daughter and I just stayed a home the whole day Saturday.

But we had a busy Sunday since we went mall hopping. I am having second thoughts again as to the party venue for my daughter’s third birthday so I asked my hubby if we can drop by at Fun ranch to check the restaurants there. Howell was armed with his SLR camera and video camera since there are a lot of great spots at Fun Ranch for a photo opps. But it was raining when we arrived at Fun Ranch and since we only have one umbrella we have to stop by this shed to wait for the rain to stop. And there was a small pond with lots of Koi fish so Bela really had a great time watching the fish. And of course, my husband couldn’t stop clicking his camera, so Bela and I gamely posed for Howell.

14 Comments


i love staying at home wt my niece, she's such an entertainer! Since bela is about the same age, im sure you had enjoyed the whole saturday wt her! :)

Bela is so blessed to hv you as her mom. Im positive that no matter where her 3rd birthday be, she'll still be that happy. :)

Nice shots! Happy WS!

Jean Chia

Anonymous says:

great shots both of u

I hope you visit mine also :D Thanks


in here also rainy and rainy :((
nice shots

Mine in here Thanks


Bela was very charming girl. Sorry if we can't make it to her out of town birthday treat. hehehe sayang.Mr. Kurimot(JP) backout for that plan.

Anonymous says:

Fun Ranch would be a good venue for the kids. They can have rides afterwards. I miss the toddler years of my daughter whenever I see little girls like your girl. :)

Anonymous says:

I haven't been to Fun Ranch yet. Hope I could see the place, too, even if I am already grown up.

Hope you can hop by my WS posts in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie.

Thanks!


panalo ang coach na bag! :)


Nice shot!

Anonymous says:

Bela is still having swimming class?

Anonymous says:

cute poses!
yup, Fun Ranch is a good place for having a kid's party (and for taking pictures). :)


we had a fun time when we went there some time ago. my son enjoyed the rides. :)
thanks for the visit!
happy WS

Anonymous says:

Great to see such happy shots!


Ganda ng mga picures. Dami na rin palang nadagdag sa Fun Ranch. The last time we visited, wala pa yang mga rubber boats.

Btw, I'm inviting you to join Mommastuff Question of the Week.

http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=269

Hope to read your thoughts on this topic.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com


have a great week ahead!
ganda ng smiles.. :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.