0

Internet connection – still not OK

Posted by abie on 2:10 AM in , ,
My Internet connection is still down until 12 AM today. I noticed ever since they restored our connection, we are always experiencing intermittent connection. Sometimes I will be able to access the Internet, sometimes I can’t. And if ever I was able to connect, I will be able to use it for just a few minutes then I will get disconnected again.

Hubby was able to talk to somebody on the phone who looks like he knows what he was saying and doing, when we called their call center again for the nth time. For two weeks now, we have been complaining of our intermittent connection and it was only today that this guy discovered the error. He asked their support group to change something without settings. So far, I have been online for two hours now and I haven’t been disconnected yet. I am crossing my fingers and hopefully it will stay this way as this Internet connection is already giving me so much stress and headache and I am so sick and tired of dealing with Smart’s call center agent.

And by the way, I did not apply for a DSL connection over the weekend as hubby is against to having a landline at home. LOL. He said that he is already used to our quite life where nobody can bother us on the phone (which is very likely to happen) and so he still wants to give Smart one more chance as he is really not up to the idea of having a landline at home.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.