0

Not a scam.

Posted by abie on 1:43 AM in ,
I was at the mall with Bela and Howell last weekend when I bumped to my former classmate from college. He was one of the top students in our class when we graduated and so I thought that he is now a team leader or a lead programmer in one of the top companies here. But I was a little shocked to find out that he is now in real estate.

After graduation, he initially got hired as a programmer trainee and while he has his day job, he took real estate courses from Nouveau Riche University. And he is one of those individuals who can prove that Nouveau Riche Scam is not true as he was really able to get the knowledge that he needs to make it big in the real estate business.

So if you will ask him if Nouveau Riche Scam is true, he will definitely give you a straight NO answer. Because of Nouveau Riche, he quit his day job and decided to leave the IT field so he can concentrate on his real estate business. He said that he is earning twice or thrice as what he will get if he works for the IT field.

He is so impressed with this university that he gave me their website so I can prove myself if Nouveau Riche Scam is true or not. He even encourage me to give it a try too as I might find my luck in the real estate business too like him.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.