0

Tired but happy

Posted by abie on 11:34 PM in
We’re back from our Singapore trip. I will try to post our stories and pictures soon as I still feel tired from doing all the walking and the tours while we are there. Then I have to go to work today and can’t call in sick since my new boss arrived last week so I at least have to make a good impression. So even though I look like I have been taking diet pill as I look haggard and thin, I have to drag myself out of bed this morning to go to work today.

I will try to catch up with all your stories and do my blog hop as soon as I am finish with all the work that is waiting for me and I will try post our Singapore trip pictures and stories soon too as for now I have to catch up some sleep and rest first.

But I will be leaving you with this teaser picture of Bela with the Kangaroo.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.