0

Let’s play Airsoft

Posted by abie on 11:48 PM in ,
Airsoft is a really famous recreational activity nowadays. Many people are trying to play this kind of sport and they even invest for their own suits and guns. I’ve heard so many things about this game and it seems like it is so much fun and very exciting. Even Howell introduced this to me and he tried to explain some details and mechanics of the game.

Howell is encouraging me to try it since he’s been into this game for a couple of years now. In fact, he is planning to invest spring airsoft pistols so he can have his own airsoft gun. He always wants me to join them every time they are going to play. Of course, I really want to try it but I’m still having my second thoughts every time I see the big bruises that hubby has after playing. I don’t want to get those kinds of bruises but merely it is a part of the game.

Because of that, maybe I will just leave this stuff behind with hubby because I think this sport is not for me. But then again, I can still join them and give my support and cheer for them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.