1

Next Destination: Hong Kong by November

Posted by abie on 11:24 PM in
We just got back from our Singapore vacation and I just realized I have to start looking for Hong Kong hotels for our November vacation too. Although I am still not decided yet if we will book a hotel at the Kowloon side or Causeway Bay side. Every time we are at Hong Kong, we always book a hotel at the Kowloon side but we wanted to try a different area this time so we can try the other shopping areas too on that side of Hong Kong. But I got so busy with work and with my other stuffs that I almost forgot that I have to book not later than end of August so I can get the cheapest rates for hotel and just to be sure also that we will also be able to get a nice room at the hotel that we want. I don’t want to experience the same thing that my colleague had experience when they were booking for hotels in Beijing. They were not able to anticipate that August is the Olympics month and they did not book a hotel in advance and now they are having a hard time looking for their accommodation. So I better make a decision now, discuss our itineraries do we can finalize which hotel to book.

But if you will ask my husband, he wanted to look for Orlando hotels so he can bring Bela to the biggest Disneyland in the world. But for now, that would just be a part of our dream and hopefully with the grace of God, we would be able to save up so we can bring Bela to Disneyworld. So for now, she just has to settle with Hong Kong Disneyland.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hay, gusto ko ring magHK ulit!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.