1

Fixed

Posted by abie on 1:46 AM in
Bela was almost late for school today. My father is the one who takes my daughter to school every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and yesterday, he had to do a short trip at mission valley auto to pick up the auto parts that he ordered for my cousin’s car. Good thing that he already made an online order so he just needs to pick it up from the shop and he arrived just in time to take my daughter to school.

Of course, my cousin was really grateful for doing this favor to him by my dad as he was able to send his car for repair after getting the parts. He works as a researcher in one of the biggest television network company here and he really needs his car when he is working. So he was really happy as the technician was able to fix his car. So tomorrow, he doesn’t have to be stress in commuting as his car is up and running again.

1 Comments


kapuso
makulay ang buhay

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.