0

Travel Wish List # 1 – Ireland

Posted by abie on 12:47 AM in

As I was checking out the blogs of my blogging friends, I noticed that some of them are making a travel wish list on their blog and so I thought that would be a nice topic to blog. So let me start my travel wish list with my dream to experience holiday rentals in Limerick, Ireland.

I have always been fascinated by the wonderful natural scenery of Ireland, its fascinating castles and the new culture that Ireland has to offer for me that is why I would love to go and visit Ireland someday with my husband and daughter. We would definitely love to go to County Clare and check out the Cliffs of Moher to have a great view of the Aran Islands and the Galway Bay.
And since my husband is into mountain hiking and trekking and is a true lover of nature, he would definitely love mountain hiking in County Galway . This would be a really wonderful experience for my husband as he really dreams of hiking through the Twelve Bens in Connemara or try biking around Clifden. For sure, my daughter will enjoy doing it too with my husband and this would be something that will be forever kept in our memory book.

A holiday to Ireland would be a dream and a wish for now. But maybe someday, when my daughter is old enough to appreciate this kind of travel, we might go there and experience all of these great things that we can do in Ireland.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.