0

Dead Tired – Busy day

Posted by abie on 12:18 AM in
I was off from work today since it is our holiday (Canada Day), but I was out the whole day. I accompanied my grandmother and dad at American Eye to have a general checkup. They just had an eye check up last week at Chinese general Hospital and my dad was diagnosed to have glaucoma while my grandmother was diagnosed to have a cataract and needs to have an operation.

I had my lasik surgery done at American Eye and I’m pretty confident with them so I suggested that they have another check up here. My dad’s ophthalmologist didn’t see anything wrong with my dad’s eyes and he does not have glaucoma (thanks God) but my grandmother really needs to have a surgery. But we prefer t have her surgery here rather than in Chinese General since American Eye really has the latest and high tech equipments compared to CGH. We will schedule for her operation after our SG trip.

I was craving for Racks famous ribs so we had late lunch at Racks in Greenhills after American Eye. Then we went to the office of the Philippine Tourism Authority to get Tax Exemption certificate of Bela. (I will make a separate post about this).

I was dead tired after a busy day so I will hit the sack now and catch up with you guys tomorrow.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.