2

Patience is a virtue

Posted by abie on 1:46 AM in
I guess this is really true. My internet connection is down again since last night and since this morning I have been calling Smart Bro call center. So after spending a minimum of 1 hour per call, I still was not able to get them to send somebody to check my connection. What is pissing me off is they are very inconsistent and they have been giving me different answers every time I call so I feel that they are only giving me answers just to keep me from bugging them. And I really, really feel frustrated as I feel that I am begging for them to act on my concern which shouldn’t be the case.

So after spending the whole day feeling frustrated about it, I realized I really can’t do anything as they are the one who is deciding when they will send a contractor to our house for a physical check of my antenna. And so, patience is really a virtue…

Then I tried inquiring to PLDT for their myDSL plan and they say that their turn around time for new application is 2-3 weeks. So no matter how much I wanted to cancel my subscription with Smart (as I am really done dealing with them), I have no choice but to stick with Smart until my DSL application gets approved and gets connected. Again, patience is a virtue….

And so now I am using my cellphone to connect to the Internet which is like the speed of a dial up connection. So again, I learned patience is a virtue.

Hope I can get back to my normal online schedule soon.

2 Comments


Hi abie kaya pala wala ka sa YM check mo email mo ok may balita ako heheh!


patience is a virtue
breathe in, breathe out
pucha
motto ko yan, e
patented yan
hehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.