0

I heart Roti Supreme

Posted by abie on 11:46 PM in
Have you tried the Roti Supreme at Banana Leaf? We had a late afternoon snack at Banana Leaf a while ago (Although I don’t know if this is still considered as an afternoon snack – Nasi Goreng Nenas, Baby Back Ribs, Lamb, Roti Supreme). I have tried the Roti Supreme with my friends but Howell hasn’t tried it yet. Roti is one of our favorite appetizers at Banana Leaf but we haven’t tried the Roti Supreme. It is just like the ordinary Roti but it has banana fillings and you can dip it also into the curry sauce. It was so delicious as the sweetness of the banana blended well with the spiciness of the curry sauce. I thought Howell will not like it as it is a little sweet but he enjoyed it too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.