1

To Dubai

Posted by abie on 12:55 AM in
Wouldn’t you want to go to Dubai after seeing these pictures?


My friend sent me this email and I was really fascinated that I immediately want to look for Dubai hotels and booked a flight to Dubai. I haven’t been to any Middle Eastern country but I have a number of friends and relatives who work there and they say that Dubai is a great city. It would be a totally new experience for us since Dubai offers a different culture and for sure Bela would enjoy the many attractions that Dubai has to offer like the Dubai Ski, Wild Wadi, and Dubai Zoo and for sure my husband would love the adrenalin that he will get if he tries Dune Bashing. I would also like to have a tour of Burj al-Arab hotel as I heard that it is the only seven star hotel in the world and great Greece hotels, or hotels in Spain or US is nothing compared to this hotel.

I really haven’t checked but for sure we won’t be able to afford to go to Dubai this year. I booked another trip to Hong Kong this coming November (which reminds me that I better start looking for Hong Kong hotels) so we have to prepare for that first.

Dubai can wait. Maybe when Bela is a little old enough so she will enjoy this trip more as for now, nothing is more fascinating to her than seeing all the Disney characters at Hong Kong Disneyland.

1 Comments


hi abie,

Like you I am thinking of non-expensive ways to celebrate Sam's 4th birthday.

Since my original party plan (Strawberry Shortcake theme) of celebrating in her school already out of the question (bawal na eh!), I am considering different options now :

1. Hold her party at Mc Do El Pueblo Ortigas. Will still continue her theme since I was able to arrange with Mc Do if ok to bring looties, tarps, balloons etc... pwede naman daw. Will probably do: "Strawberry Shortcake meets Mc Donald's Gang" or "Strawberry Shortcake celebrates at Mc Do" or something like that..basta isip na lang ako medyo nice na theme na may Strawberry Shortcake pa din! Kulit na nanay! :)

2. Get small function room para pwede ko i-decor ng theme na gusto ko pa din :)

Basta total guests around 100 lang siguro kids and adults na. Basta tipid compared to other parties I've arranged before.

Good luck sa atin! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.