1

All Set for Singapore

Posted by abie on 1:41 AM in ,
We will be hitting the mall again tomorrow to buy some comfortable clothes that we can use for our Singapore trip. We were able to do our grocery for the toiletries that we will need for our trip last Friday as we went to Greenbelt after Bela’s class. I have finished preparing all the documents – passport, tickets, hotel voucher, Singapore map, etc and I have placed in one envelope so we won’t be forgetting anything.

Looks like we are all set for our trip to Singapore next week. I’m so excited as it is our first time there for all of us. I’m excited to check out the Singapore Zoo, the Night Safari and Sentosa and of course, I can’t wait to go shopping. I heard Singapore offers the best buy for gadgets so we might check out the gadget store for video camera’s and Howell’s camera accessories.

Hmm, do you think I will be able to have a good night sleep until Thursday if I am this excited for this trip? LOL.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Girl! All set and excited na ah. Hintayin ko kwento mo at kami naman next week. Where is your hotel located? Orchard lang ba? May transfers ba na kasama kinuha mo? Kami kasi, plano ko na lang mag-train. Super sanay naman kami ni Dicky eh like sa HK parati lang kami naka-train kasi convenient and laki ng mura. By the way, do you have plans to get the tourist pass? Ok ata yun eh.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.