5

20 Qs

Posted by abie on 2:32 PM in
Tagged by Jane. Thanks for the tag sis. I enjoyed answering it.

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I got married at the age of 27 and that’s exactly the age that I want to get married.
2. What color do you like most? Purple.
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? To make everybody happy.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Paris.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My “puson”.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry, smoke and drink.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Help my relatives, invest it, travel, and put some of it to Bela’s savings account.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? I was able to go out of the country with my whole clan.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Helpful to other mommies, Loving and caring mommy and husband to John & Sophia, Very approachable and down to earth (oops more than three na to)
11. What is your new yrs resolution for your behalf? Cut down my credit card expenses.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? That I gave my trust to someone, whom in the end will just stab my back.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Plastic and pretentious
14. What is your greatest asset? My personality.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Healthy and a happy family.
16. How did you celebrate new year? At home with my family
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? None.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? More travel with Bela and Howell
19. What were your accomplishments last year? Raising a very smart and happy little girl.
20. If there is one thing you’re addicted right now, what would that be? Blogging

Now I’m tagging Eds, Ems, Erika, Jacqui, Jesse, Kitts, Pheng and Toni

5 Comments


thank u so much for this tag sis! i'll post it asap!:)


hi abie! thanks for doing the tag :)

love your descriptions about me hahaha

take care!


Hi Eds,

Thanks sis. Leave me a message when you're done so I can read your answers also.

Hi Jane,

I enjoyed doing the tag sis.

Sumobra na nga ako sa 3 descriptions eh, dami ko pa gusto sabihin nice things about you...hehehe

Tc mga sisters.


hey abie, nagawa ko na siya before heheh ito siya:

http://somethingpurpledetour.blogspot.com/2008/01/end-of-year-tag-to-start-of-year-tag.html


Hi Ems,

Cge basahin ko na lang yang post mo na yan.

Ty sis

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.