5

From 2 to 0

Posted by abie on 9:47 AM in
Nice told me yesterday that google updated their page ranking again and her site now has a 0 PR. I checked my blog immediately after Nice told me the bad news and I was a little relieved to find out that my PR is still 2.

But just like I told Nice, I’m already expecting that in just a few days or for their next update, my PR might drop also. And just as I expected, when I checked this morning my PR is now 0 from 2. What the $%&^&. I don’t know how they calculate the PR. I know for a fact that my traffic increased and I’m link to a lot of bloggers also plus the fact that I always do my daily rounds of blog hopping.

But there is nothing we can really do about this. Maybe, all blog who is into paid blogging will automatically get a PR of 0 which is really not a good basis. Oh well, too bad, so sad.

5 Comments


uy sad news naman yan.. dibale makakabawi din tayo ;) if there's a wheel there's a wagon hehe :D


hay naku, daya nga google eh...pero at least may opps pa din...hehehe...tama ka, if there's a wheel there's a wagon...hehehe

tc sis.


abie i checked mine just now, 2 pa rin but thats for the LJ yung blogspot ko zero talaga o guess wala naman ako masyado maraming readers dun and i guess pag may mga banners talagang baba ang rate kaya i might as well remove them later LOL!


hi sis..buti ka pa lately ka lang tinamaan ng google smacking na yan. Isa ata ako sa first batch nun kaya ayun...pura pula na ang opps sa PPP ko huhuhu! Buti na lang may payu2blog..kahit pano on the go pa rin ang raket.. :)

http://mdanganan.com
http://www.maipaul.blogspot.com


Hi Ems,

Naku buti ka pa. Tanggalin mo na nga yung mga banner mo kse baka isa yan sa nade-detect ng google.

Hi Mai,

Ako last week lang bumamba PR. Sana nga may mga opps pa din na dumating. Buti ka pa nga approve sa payu2blog, ako hindi pa...huhuhu..

Tc mga sisters

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.