0

Choco Fountain Ranting

Posted by abie on 10:32 AM in
My choco fountain is not working again. I sent it for repair before Christmas because the first time I use it, it just worked for 5 minutes and then the motor stops running. After sending it for repair we we’re able to use it for Christmas and did not have any problems.

Then I used it again last Friday for 3 hours non stop. I didn’t turned it off and left it running the whole time as I want to test if it will last. And just as I expected, after 3 hours, the motor stopped running again.

I brought it in again for repair together with Peachy’s choco fountain since it stopped working too. But I think even if they repaired it successfully, it will malfunction again after 1-2 times of use.

I talked to the supplier and she said that I might be doing something wrong that’s why it’s always malfunctioning. But I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong. I followed the instructions very well and even Peachy did a research on the net on how to use it, but it still malfunctioned.

So if ever you are considering buying a choco fountain, don’t buy the Mc Gregor brand. It is really not durable and I think it’s just a waste of your hard earned money. Unless it’s okay with you to always bring it to the service center for repair after every use.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.