3

Another birthday….

Posted by abie on 11:37 PM in ,
another year added to my age. Gosh I can’t believe that I am now 30 years old. I feel that I’m really old already. LOL. But I’m really thankful for the past 30 years of my life that God has given me. I can’t ask for more. I feel that I’m really blessed that God gave me a loving and responsible husband, a beautiful and intelligent daughter, a loving and supportive family and relatives, a good job and all other blessings that God has given me.

In the 30 years of my life, I have experienced everything from pain, to success, to suffering and happiness. And I thank God for giving all of this to me because I wouldn’t be the person that I am now without all of this.

Ok, I’m starting to be sentimental already. And so to celebrate the 30 years of my life, we will be going to Bohol tomorrow with my mom and dad for a much needed vacation. So I’ll be out of the blogging world for a couple of days. But I promise, I’ll post my Bohol Trip kwentos and pictures as soon as I get back. So, bye for now, see you all when I get back on Wednesday.

Oh and before I forget, thank you to all your greetings and for remembering my birthday, Really, really appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of the week guys!!

3 Comments


happy, happy birthday!!! :) enjoy your trip to bohol! ;)

Anonymous says:

abie belated happy birthday!!


Hi Mich and chat,

Thanks for remembering. I'll post our Bohol pics soon.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.