9

Darn!!

Posted by abie on 11:27 PM in
Darn, I lost another thousand bucks. Remember my post just this week about my ranting and about my suspicion after I discovered that I just lost P1,100 from the money that I kept inside my bag?

After I discovered just this Monday, that somebody’s been getting (I still don’t want to use the term stealing) money from my bag, I started to arrange my personal money and put it in my wallet. And I can clearly remember that the money that I kept there is exactly P10, 500. I’m just at home from Tuesday to Wednesday since I’m sick. I tried to bring my bag with me everywhere I go inside the house. But there are times that I will leave it in the living room while I’m upstairs and yaya is in the living room with Bela. I know I already said that I already learned my lesson and that I should take good care of my important belongings but maybe there is still a part of part me that still wants to believe that we can still trust her. And I confidently thought that whaterver monkey business she’s doing, she will not be brave enough to do it while I was at home.

But lo and behold, when I checked the P10, 500 in my wallet because I need to pay something, I discovered that is P1, 000 short. I couldn’t believe that I’m just at home, and it’s just me, Bela and yaya in the house for two days and I still lost P1, 000. Should I still continue to believe that my yaya is still innocent? P2, 100 is not a big amount of money. But my gosh, I can easily give it to her if she badly needs it. I just can’t stand the fact that I’m taking care of a thief in my house and that someone I truly trust can be doing this to me.

I don’t know what to do now. I haven’t told anyone else from my family about this except Howell. I don’t know how they will react so I’m scared to tell them about my speculations. I’m pissed. I don’t want to think about it too much but as days passed, I’m beginning to think if I can still trust her. Darn…. I really don’t know what to do.

9 Comments

Anonymous says:

naku abby, i'd feel the same way if that happened to me kasi that amount for me is big na. hahaha!

but seriously, have you tried asking her kahit subtle lang? isipin mo na lang,if your suspicions are correct ha, that if your yaya is capable of doing something like that, she could be capable of something bigger. better na ma-uncover mo immediately kesa may mangyari pang mas grabe. hope i helped kahit konti :)


abie, for your piece of mind, confront her na lang and ask her if she took your money. alangan namang si howell kumuha nun diba? :p

Anonymous says:

hi abie, i suggest you ask her na para ma-clear na lahat and para malaman din nya na siya yung suspect mo. mabuti na yung maagapan kesa mas malaking amount pa yung makuha nya sa yo next time.


naku abie, you have to do something. trust is very important lalo na she's the yaya of bela. dapat you fully trust her diba? i hope you settle this soon.


Hi Kelly, Kitts, Toni & Jane,

Kanina medyo nag parinig na ako sa kanya. Tinanong ko si Howell kunyari kung kumuha ba sya ng 1K sa akin kse nawawalan ako ng 1K. At least alam na nya na nag hahanap na ako.

Problema ko kse di ako magaling sa confrontation. Di ko alam kung paano ko sya tanungin.

Since Thursday gabi na umuuwi si Howell dahil OT at may event kaya di pa namin to napag uusapan. Pero sana ma settle na namin to at di talaga ako komportable na kay yaya.

Thanks sa mga advice nyo mga sis ha.

Happy weekend sa inyong lahat.


hi abie,

naku confrontation is really hard pero much harder if you have someon you don't trust in your house.. hope you overcome this soon


Hi Pam,

Sana nga maayos na to. Pinakikiramdaman ko pa din sarili ko kung kaya ko pa ba syang tiisin na kasama sa house. Pero parang naaawa din naman ako sa kanya. Hay ang hirap...


abie di ko kayang palampasin ito kahit nga coins lang it still stealing, better be careful.


Hi Ems,

Natuto na talaga ako. Naka lock na lahat ng valuables ko. Di pala talaga ako dapat maging sobrang tiwala sa yaya ko

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.