0

Reviving an Old Blog - Bela's Domain

Posted by abie on 12:26 AM in
Since I was not doing anything this afternoon, I was able to revive and do postings for one of my old blog. I used this blog before to post pictures of books that I was selling, but then got too lazy to update it. And since I use my blog now for paid blogging, most of my stories of Bela got buried deep in the archives specially when opps are pouring.

This blog that I revived will be dedicated for my dear Princess Bela only – her milestones, her tricks and antics, her favorites, or just about the everyday going on in her life. For now, this blog will all be about her only. But who knows, if I find the opportunity of paid blogging knocking in, then why should I say no to it. LOL.

It is still a work in progress, but the URL for my other blog is: http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/

I’ll be working on its blog roll in the coming days. I will just leave a message in your cboxes to link up my new blog to your blog and hope I will get better search engine positioning for this blog.

And oh, before I forget, just a heads up. Howell (together with Gelo) agreed that they will start a group of daddy bloggers. Of course, Peachy and I we’re able to convince them, after they had seen how much we have been earning from our blog, that there is really money from blogging. LOL. He is still working on reviving his old blog also so I will let you know guys and I will also ask a big favor from all of you to link him up once his blog is already up and running.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.