6

Good News from PayPal

Posted by abie on 2:03 PM in
Yahoo!! I just read from the post of Apols at newlyweds@work yahoo group that we can now make a withdrawal from paypal and have it deposited to a Philippine Bank. And what’s good about this is that they don’t charge any fee if the withdrawal is P7, 000 up. Good thing I haven’t picked up my Eon card yet. This just saves me another P350. LOL.

What I plan to do now is withdraw money from paypal and deposit it to my BPI account so I won’t be tempted to use it for online shopping. This way, I will be able to save. (I’m crossing my fingers that I can do this). All I need to do now is find out the bank code of BPI so I can enroll my BPI account in paypal. Paging Apols. According to Peachy you have the 9-digit bank code of BPI.

Hooray to paypal and thumbs up for continually improving your service to Philippine based papal subscribers.

6 Comments


Hi abie,

Last night, ka-YM ko si Apols. She helped me find the 9 digit code needed by paypal.

Get your checking account to verify...

At the bottom of your check, you will see numeric numbers kinda robotics in font. As in super dami numbers.

First 7 digits (varies per check page) + 9 digits + your CA number.

The 9 digits middle part... that is the paypal number.

But I think Apols still verifying this with Paypal.

Let's wait and see muna.


May nakita ako sa pinoymoneytalk pero di pa rin confirmed kung yun na yun. Kainis nga kasi pag mali yung details tapos nag withdraw ka eh ma-charge ka ng 250 bucks. hehehe.

So intay ako kung sino na ang nakawithdraw using BPI.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com


Hi Jacqui,

I called BPI na, may binigay silang routing number. Baka daw yun yung bank code since 9 digit din sya.

Actually, di pa ata aware mga banks about this new service ng paypal. Nag explain pa nga ako kung ano yung paypal, bago na gest ng kausap ko yung info na hinihingi ko. Sana tama naman yung ininput kong number.

Hi Nice,

Ako din eh, intay muna ako ng makapag withdraw sa BPI tsaka intay ko din na mag above P7K ang withdrahin ko para wala ng fee.

When I called BPI, eto yung bank code na binigay nila (actually routing number daw to na ginagamit for remittance) - 021-000021

Tc mga sis.


hi sis! me naman, I was able to get a 9 digit code din from metrobank naman. Sa remittance din daw to ginagamit. Sana tama nlang din ;)

Anonymous says:

hi abbie, bloghop fr nice's :) got this BPI code from one blogging site that featured an article about Paypal's service in the Phils. The code is 010040018.

I tried creating a paypal acct myself and inaccept naman though di ko pa na-try magamit for any transaction :)

btw, is it ok if i link u up? nice to read abt toddler stories :)


Hi Issa,

Thanks for the BPI code.

Read your post din sa n@w. I will link you up na. Please link my two blogs:

http://howellabie.blogspot.com
http://princessbela16.blogspot.com

Good luck sa paid blogging. Email ka lang if you need any help.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.