0

Moving??

Posted by abie on 11:02 PM in
Three years ago, I experience going through the stressful process of moving offices. I’m part of the Information Technology section and we have to oversee that all the computers and specially the servers we’re moved safely and securely from our old office in Makati Avenue to our new office in Buendia. It was really a stressful process from packing all the computers and servers, to moving them and unpacking and setting all of them up to our new office. Aside from overseeing the packing and move of all the IT equipments, I still have to do my own packing of my personal stuffs. And these made me realize that moving is really a big job and can be stressful to the person who is moving. Good thing our company hired a reliable moving company who helped all the employees pack, move and unpack all their stuffs which make it less stressful for all the employees.

So when my friend asked for my help in seeking a reliable moving company that they can hire when they move to their new house, I didn’t think twice and referred them to Boston Moving Company. They’ve been in the business for more than 100 years now and so they have the best reputation that they will really take care of their clients’ belongings. They can help their clients from packing, to storing, to moving and unpacking the clients’ belongings. Boston Moving Company can really help clients in making their move a smooth one.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.