1

Preschool Challenges

Posted by abie on 11:03 AM in ,
I am now on the hunt for a good preschool to enroll Bela. I’m planning to enroll her this coming April for the summer classes so I can gauge in advance if she’s ready for the regular class come June before we enroll her full time.

I have made a list of the preschools that I’m considering based on the information that I got from the net and based on the reviews and feedbacks of other mommies. You can review my list on my other blog.

I know that choosing the best school for my daughter is really a challenging task. Just right now, I’m starting to get confuse already as to what should I consider when looking for a school. We plan to make school visits by second week of February and we will let Bela attend the trial class. I’ll take it from her reaction if she likes the school or not and I will use it also as one of my guide in selecting the school.

Another challenge that I’m facing now for this preschool hunt is the reactions and objections I’m getting from Bela’s lolos and lolas. I’m keeping my preschool hunt a little hush-hush from them, as I know I would be getting a lot of objections since they are really not into sending a toddler to school early. But yesterday, one of my aunts overheard me discussing about the schools that I’m considering for Bela with my dad. I decided to seek the suggestion of my dad on the location of the school since he will be the one driving Bela to school. And my aunt overheard our discussion and that’s when they started airing their objections. One of my aunt said that it’s still too early for Bela to attend a preschool. My other aunt said that Bela might get bored right away and may not be interested to attend big schools. I still love hearing all their sides though. It makes me realize the other side of the coin.

Good thing I made my research and I was explaining to them that schools nowadays are not the traditional type where they confine kids to a classroom and bore them to death with all the lectures. And they we’re open for the idea.

I know they are just airing their concerns and they are just too concern for their first apo. But I know them. In the end, they would respect whatever decision we will have for Bela and will support us all the way.

1 Comments


hay hirap talaga to look for preschool... would like to try TU in Makati since it's near my office so i can easily go check Andres if needed to.

when do you plan to have trial class.. i want to try din kasi.. :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.