0

My husband’s new project

Posted by abie on 2:33 PM in
During the holiday break, my husband was able to clean up our spare room. This spare has become our storage room since no one was using it and we just started to store our extra things there. But now that our daughter is growing up, my husband then decided to convert this spare room to my daughter’s playroom. He put carpet in it and move all of my daughter’s toys there.

The room looks great now and the only problem we have right now is how can we clean the carpet since we don’t have a vacuum cleaner. And so I am now checking the net and I have been eyeing on this great eureka vacuum that I found.

My first choice is the eureka vacuum with an upright cordless stick. It has a 94 ranking from customers and it has really good reviews from customers who bougth it. My second choice is the uprigth eureka vacuum. Same as my first choice, it has a higher ranking and good reviews from clients as well. All I need to do now is get the approval of my husband so I can purchase a eureka vacuum to clean the carpet in my daughter’s new play room.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.