0

Personalized Newborn Gift Baskets

Posted by abie on 12:03 PM in
My best friend is due to give birth this coming end of January or first week of February. They have been waiting for this for more than a year now and since this is their first baby and the first grandchild, all of the family members and their friends are very excited for the baby’s coming.

And so as early as now, I’m already looking from the selection of nice newborn baby gift baskets from bloomingcookies.com so I have something nice to give my best friend and her baby when I visit them in the hospital. They are expecting a baby boy so I’m choosing from their wide choices of baby gift baskets for boys.

What I like about their gift baskets is that it also has a special treat for the parents like gourmet cookies and brownies, which are baked fresh everyday. Also, their gift baskets comes with a cute keepsake containers like the wooden rocking horse which I’m eyeing to buy as my gift for my friend and her baby. The gift basket also contains toys and treats that the baby can play with. Another thing that I like about this shop is they have unique personalized baby gifts where I can ask them to put information about the baby like the baby’s name, birth date, birth weight and other information. I’m excited already. For sure, my best friend will really appreciate my gift for her and her baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.