0

Be Protected from Identity Theft

Posted by abie on 11:28 AM in
I need to buy the disposable feeding bottle from Avent for my daughter for our next out of town trip but I can’t find a store that still sells the Avent disposable bottle. The store clerks said that it has already been faced out here in the Philippines. I tried checking the website of Avent and I found out that they have a new disposable bottle and it is available in the US. My friend from Los Angeles offered to buy it for me and I just have to pay her back.

I offered to pay her online using my pay pal account but unfortunately, she does not have an online bank account. She told me that they always go to the bank to do all their transactions personally since identity theft is a rampant crime in the US. And since both she and her husband have a very busy schedule, it is really very inconvenient for them. If only there is no issue about identity theft, they would really prefer to do all their banking transactions online.

So I told her to check the site of Debix to learn about the different tools that Debix.com is offering to protect consumers from identity theft. All they have to do is enroll to the Debix Identity Protection program. After enrolling to the program, they will provide Debix with three contact numbers so every time a credit is being requested under their name, Debix will contact them first to verify and they can accept and deny the credit request.

My friend is really interested in this program. She will review it and for sure this will be a great way to protect them and other consumers from identity theft.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.