0

Free Classified Ads

Posted by abie on 2:22 PM in
My friend received a free cell phone from her cell phone subscriber for being a loyal customer for two years now. The phone that she got for free is of a lower model than what she is currently using now and so she wanted to sell the phone for extra cash.

I gave her the site of an online service where she can post free classified ads, the site of ohsohandy.com. This is where I always go to if I’m looking for ads for real estate, jobs, personals, or anything general on sale. I also use their free classifieds to post items that I want to sell online.

Since my friend is from Los Angeles, I told her to visit the site of Los Angeles Classifieds. All she needs to do is just sign up for ohsohandy.com account. After signing up she can then post her ads for free at LA Classifieds.

I hope she gets to sell her phone fast as she promised to treat me for helping her find the free classified ads of ohsohandy.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.