0

A little drowsy but happy…

Posted by abie on 11:42 AM in ,
I’m feeling a little drowsy now after doing 9 posts for my blog. Howell told me to just stay in bed and rest, but of course I’m hard headed and didn’t listen to my loving husband. LOL.

Last night my joints are aching and have asked him to give me a massage. I wanted to call a home service masseuse but since Howell offered to give me a massage, then why not. It’s free and it comes with his TLC. I fell asleep during the massage but then I felt someone tugging my hand, and it was Bela. She was saying “wake up, wum” (Wake up mom) because she wants me to put her to sleep. So even though, I’m not feeling well, I woke up to put Bela to sleep. And just after five minutes of tapping her legs and after giving Bela her good night kiss, she immediately fell asleep.

Now, Bela is downstairs with yaya. I better go down there now as she might be looking for me already.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.