10

Happy Third Year Anniversary!!

Posted by abie on 9:31 AM in , ,
I love it every time you call me mom
I love it when in the middle of the night; you will just hold me tight and hug me
I love it every time you share to me all your plans for our family
I love it every time you say I love you unexpectedly
I love it every time you assure me that you will always be there for me
I love it every time you appreciate everything that I’m doing for you and Bela
I love how you take care of me and Bela
I love the fact that you only not show your love for me, but to all my family and relatives as well
I love everything about you dad

Happy Third Year Anniversary!!

.: just reminiscin' :.

You’re my rock, my strength, my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my baby, my reason for living, my everything!!

Thank you for always being there for us. Thank you for being the loving, responsible and wonderful husband and father to me and Bela. I hope you won’t ever change.

I love you very much dad!! And here’s to more adventure and more years together!!


10 Comments


Ang sweet naman. :)
Happy anniversary to you both.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Anonymous says:

awww... sweet! happy anniversary!


wooohooo! kiss! kiss! so sweet... :)

kami anniv, 21 Feb naman. Hehehe!


yayyy happy anniversary abie and howell!!!

love the wedding photo :)


sweet! happy anniversary to you and howell. january is such a good month for both us couples. :)


Hello Nice, Kelly, Jacqui, Joy & Pheng,

Thanks sa bati!!

Advance happy anniv din kay Jacqui & Mike.


happy anniversary to you both! :D

better late than never hihi january pa naman eh ;)

you guys are so sweet ;)


belated happy anniv howell and abie! mwah!


Thank you ems. Mwah!!


love the wedding photo! nakakatuwa, january din pala kayo!! :) happy anniversary ulit.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.