0

Do You Shop More Than Most Women?

Posted by abie on 11:34 PM in
Snagged this from Peachy. This is true. I’m a window shopper because I have always been shopping for Bela only. The last time I bought something for myself was last Christmas season because I want to have something new to wear for the holidays. But before that, I really can’t remember the last time I shop for myself.

You're a Window Shopper!

You know that shopping's a blast, but you prefer to save your money
You hardly ever give into an impulse buy, unless it's a total steal
You've always got the most money of your friends - and you never have to borrow
And you've got a nice wardrobe too ... of classic pieces that last years!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.