3

A Treasure

Posted by abie on 12:22 AM in
Thanks for treasuring my blog Peachy. I really found a true friend in you. Sabi nga ni Howell parang ang tagal na daw nating magkaibigan. Here’s to more years of friendship.


Let me share this to the ff:

1. Jane whose blog I constantly visit as I love reading her stories of their family adventure and specially stories about her dear Sophie.

2. Ems – from officemate to true friends. Thanks to YM and our blog, we still remain in contact with each other.

3. Kitts – we never loose contact and we frequent each other’s blog since our w@w days and up to now that we are both happily married and have a family of our own.

3 Comments


thanks abie mwah!

http://somethingpurpledetour.blogspot.com/2008/01/blog-treasures.html

Anonymous says:

awwwwww.

thanks, abie!!!


Hi jane and Ems,

You're welcome.

Abie

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.