2

Bibimbop

Posted by abie on 11:20 PM in , ,
This is what we had for dinner: Bibimbop (sorry the picture don’t give justice to how yummy the food is as Howell only used my cell phone to take the picture)

.: before :.

.: after :.

I’m the one who prepared this dish…nahh, in my dreams (and I don’t think anyone would believe me…LOL). We went to Café Monaco, our favorite Korean resto in Banawe, QC after hearing mass at St. Jude. Howell has been craving for our favorite Bibimbop ever since he left for US so we decided to just have our dinner there.

And for dessert, we had strawberry crepe. Yummy!

.: with fresh strawberries topped with vanilla ice cream:.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

i love korean food and i love bibimbop. my fave so far is that of kaya's :)


Di ko pa na try yung sa Kaya. Before kse di naman kami nag tra-try ng Korean food. Di kse kami adventurous sa pagkain ni Howell..But when we discovered bibimbop, na addict na kami...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.