0

Finally…To Bohol!!

Posted by abie on 9:21 AM in , ,
We’re off to Bohol tomorrow. I’m so excited. I have been waiting for this much needed break and tomorrow is that day.

I already contacted a van rental service to pick us to the airport. He is the same drive that we hired last time we’ve been there and he’s down to earth and very friendly that’s why I decided to hire him again. Plus, he is pretty much like my dad – they both we’re a former seaman, they both look “jeproks” even at their age, and they are both “kalog.” So for sure the two of the will click.

We will proceed with the day tour of Bohol from the airport. After the tour, we will check in at BBC. I plan to take them for a day tour at PINR on our third day. For sure this will be one relaxing and fun vacation. I can’t wait.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.