3

And now the bad news..

Posted by abie on 8:35 AM in ,
After the good news from Paypal that I learned yesterday, now comes the bad news. I just read from Jacqui’s post yesterday that Cebu Pacific is no longer part of the North West Sky Team. Read on Jacqui’s post to know more.

Darn! I was already excited in getting two free tickets from them to any Asia destination so we can have another out of the country trip this year. But I don’t think that would be possible because if ever we decided to avail of our free miles, then we have to take a 4 hr plane ride to Japan before proceeding to our Asian destination. I think that would be too long a travel for Bela to handle. Unless, as what Jacqui was thinking, we can just go to Japan instead. Oh well, I hope the ban for Philippines by FAA gets lifted so Cebu Pacific might have a chance to be part of the NW Sky Team again. Otherwise, our miles might just expire and we won’t be able to use it, which is a waste.

3 Comments


aawww...sorry abie! :(

my points wil expire this feb 2008 nga eh..so, sayang ang miles talaga!

frustrated din ako eh. haay, kakainis noh! though I have my mabuhay miles pa...pero pang-free domestic travel pa lang na-earn ko doon eh :)

let's just hope talaga FAA will give us good reviews...soon! :)


hi abie! alam ko matagal ng di connected ang cebupac with nw. i also have miles from nw and flying blue. super bad trip kasi for nw ang asian flight na lang yata na they offer nila from ph is through japan. and sobrang laki ng miles ang kelangan mo. as for flying blue naman, no asian na talaga. all going to europe na. haay. as if naman ok magbyahe mag-isa lang di ba. same sentiments here. have 80k pa mandin sa flying blue. buti ung sa nw halos naubos ko na sa europe escapades ko nung 2006. good riddance.


Hi Jacqui and Pheng,

Kainis nga eh. Sayang pa kse I just converted my citibank rewards worth 35,000 points to NW miles. Kung alam ko lang na di na pala ako makakuha ng fligth sa kanila, di ko na lang pina convert yun. Super malas talaga.

Oh well, sana ma lift na yung ban sa Philippines.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.