3

Just in the nick of time

Posted by abie on 12:09 PM in ,
I was just right on time this Monday morning at work. I arrived at exactly 8:00 AM. My new boss is kind of strict when it comes to tardiness that’s why I always really try to come to work on time.

We left a little late for work as Howell has to clean the drinking glass that I accidentally tripped. And then when we reached the FX terminal where I usually take my ride to the office, there is a long queue and there is no FX. Talked about having bad luck early in the morning.

But good thing I was still able to clock in at exactly 8:00 AM.

3 Comments


may kasalanan ka sakin
balik mo link mo sa blog ko
hehe

http://malibay.blogspot.com


Hi Dude,

Tsaka ko na ibalik link ko. Pag nag die down na ang fame ng blog mo...hehehe


hay naku naalala ko tuloy yung mga kapanahunan ko sa embahada, matindi akong malate abie feeling ko nga malapit na ako masisante dun lol!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.