2

From gray to white

Posted by abie on 1:38 AM in
Don’t you love it when it turns from gray to white. The shades of the opps in PPP, that is.

Sometimes when I’m just idle inside my room, I will just click refresh over and over again. If I’m lucky, the opss that is shaded as gray might turn into white which means it is now available for reservations.

I have been doing the same thing for an hour now but it seems this isn’t my luck day. So I think it’s time for me to hit the sack now. I might just try my luck tomorrow.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

ako din madalang talaga ako makakuha sa ppp


Hi kelly,

ganun ata talaga pag mababa ang PR. Kagabi nga, I stayed up to 2 AM na ata wala pa din ako na grab.

Di sulit pag puyatan ang PPP...hehehe

Tc sis and happy weekend.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.