5

A burglar was caught inside my mom’s house.

Posted by abie on 2:32 PM in
When my mom went down around 12:30 PM, she saw a mug that has been used and finds it weird that the thermos was inside the bathroom. She then went up to ask my sister if she went down already to drink a cup of coffee or if she went to the bathroom already. And they we’re really surprised to find out that my sister is still inside her room. Then it really bothered them more since the room of my brother is locked and my brother didn’t went home that night. So they got really suspicious that someone was really inside my brother’s room.

They called the Barangay Tanods and my mom fetched a police from the precinct block near our house. The police that they fetched was of no use since he doesn’t want to go inside our house to check who’s inside my brother’s room. When my mom asked him what they have to do, the police answered “Eh malay ko, ikaw ang chairman dito, ikaw dapat nakaalam kung ano gagawin.” So my mom just asked the policeman to go home since he is really of no use.

Some of our neighbors together with the barangay tanods have to force open the door and they we’re really shocked to discover a girl inside my brother’s room wearing my clothes, my bathing suit, my sister’s bra, my brother’s necklace, and who knows what she has been getting from our stuff. They also found the padlock and the key of our gate in her pocket. But according to them, she really has no intent to steal. She is some crazy girl who just went inside our house maybe because she thought that is where she leaves.

My mom brought her to DSWD for custody since they found out from the medical results that the girl is really crazy.

Oh well, this serves as a lesson to my parents that they should never be complacent and they should never leave their gates always open. This has been their habit since my mom is a barangay chairman and our house is like an open house to our neighbors. This is the first time though that a burglar we’re able to get in their house.

5 Comments

Anonymous says:

mga pulis talaga oo... tsk tsk tsk


uy this is scary ha.... but poor girl :(


Naku kelly, sinabi mo. Wala talaga silbi basta di sila kikita.

Hi Jane,

Scary talaga sya. Yung sis ko nga na trauma eh. Pero kawawa nga din yung girl kse talaga daw may sayad lang.

Happy weekend mga sis.


yikes scary naman nito abie hheehe. although if it happened to me, di ko alam kung matatawa ako nung nakita ko na suot niya ang mga gamit ko hehehe


Hi ems,

scary talaga sya. Pero noong kinukwento na nila mommy natatawa na lang din kami. Super popular na yung damit ko na yun sa lugar namin...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.