1

Online Degrees

Posted by abie on 8:34 AM in
It’s my performance appraisal month again this January. I was just reviewing my performance appraisal report for last year and one of my long term career aspiration is to finish my graduate degree program and in the long run, to obtained a PhD degree. This has been part of my long-term career aspiration for two years now but up to now; I still have not accomplished it. I work full time and being a working mom also; it’s really difficult for me to study full time for my graduate degree.

But I still want to finish my graduate degree and PhD degree and so I was really glad to find out that Capella University is offering online degrees so I can pursue my graduate degree while I’m working and performing my duties as a mother. Capella is a reputable online university and they are the only fully online university that has state-approved programs in leadership and reading and literacy. They currently have 19,900 students from all 50 states and 56 countries so I can really be sure that they are the best online university for me. I’m really thankful that I found Capella University so I can now finish my graduate degree and hopefully my PhD degree as well without leaving my other responsibility behind.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

1 Comments


It's very easy to have your master's degree in online education!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.