0

TARA2 Episode 8

Posted by abie on 12:55 AM in ,
Oh I can’t wait for tomorrow to blog about this. (even though I can use this as filler if I’ll have more opps tomorrow…hehehe)

I just finished watching the Amazing Race Asia. Teri & Ian were so damn lucky. They arrived last during the last leg. But since it is a non elimination leg, they were not eliminated. They were last again during this leg, but got lucky again since this leg is another pre determined non elimination leg.

I love this episode since they went to Frankfurt and Prague. This is the first in Amazing Race Asia (to travel outside Asia). And when I checked on the AXN site, the title for this season is “Asia and beyond.” So they might really be traveling to other continents. Marc and Rovilson, arrived first again. They have been consistently arriving first since Episode 2 (and it is the 8th episode I think) so I will really be pissed and disappointed if they will not arrive first for the last leg. And Rovilson did something really funny. They went inside a bar and did a pole dance so locals will give them money. He was able to earn enough to buy a sandwich….hehehe. And this leg is really cool as Marc & Rovilson won $5,000 for arriving first. And according to Marc they will use it to go back to Czech Republic. Oh, they’re really lucky.

I love the teams for this season of the ARA. All of them have interesting characters. Of course, I’m rooting for Marc and Rovilson. But I also like Paula and Natasha and Colin and Adrian. But it would really be great if Marc & Rovilson will win first place. Go Marc & Rovilson. Hope you will be the first Filipino team to win the Amazing Race Asia. (Do I sound like I’m so addicted with the ARA? LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.