4

We’re back!!

Posted by abie on 8:08 PM in , ,
We’re back from our Bohol vacation and we really had fun. We finally had our much needed vacation and it’s double the fun since I was able to spend it with my husband, Bela and my mom and dad.

Howell hasn’t downloaded our pictures yet as I immediately checked my blog and my email as soon as we arrived (talked about being an addict. LOL). But I promised to post pictures, kwentos and contact numbers of the hotels and the van service that we rented for those who will be going there this summer. Specially to Jacqui and Peachy. I have the rates of BBC and PINR. I will just scan it and email it to you guys tomorrow.

I also would like to thank all of you guys for remembering my birthday and for all your warm greetings and well wishes. I don’t want to mention each of your names as I might miss somebody but I’m really, really touched.

I would also try to reply to all your comments and messages that each one of you left in my blog. I will start catching up on those later or tomorrow.

4 Comments


Hi ems,

I will post our pictures soon...


hi abie! welcome back and belated happy birthday! pwedeng pa-email din nung rates sa bbc and ung van service. thanks! :)


hi abie,

sige post the pictures agad ... might consider the bohol trip this coming summer.

But for the meantime, anniv celeb muna kami nu hybby :)

Re: NWA worldperks, at 28K miles/points, may asian trip na ba?
Haven't used my NWA points eh :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.