4

Yaya Ranting

Posted by abie on 10:15 AM in
My yaya is starting to irritate me already. She’s been with us for seven months now. We have been very lenient with her and we don’t even impose rules on her. Maybe that’s why she’s so comfortable now that she tries to answer back or tries to reason out if she doesn’t want to do what I’m asking her to do.

Like last Sunday, I was already not feeling well and I requested for a hot soup for merienda. And she keeps on saying that there’s a donut in the refrigerator. Arrg, I don’t like a donut, I want a hot soup.

And then yesterday, I was asking her to put back Bela’s play mat because Bela kept on lying down on the floor and the floor is cold without the mat. But she didn’t listen and she just said that the mat is upstairs.

And then another thing that bothers me is this. Yesterday, I checked the money in my bag. You see, I put my money in different envelopes in my bag. One envelope is for my credit card payments, the second envelope is for the loan payment that Howell is giving me and the third envelope is my personal money. When I checked on the envelopes, one envelope is P500 short, and the other envelope is P600 short. I don’t think I’m the one who got the P1,100 since each envelope has a post it where I list all the debits and the credits for that envelope. A month ago, I already lost P500 but I didn’t take it as a big deal. Now, I’m wondering who has been getting the money in my bag. I don’t want to make speculations and I don’t want to jump into conclusions but there’s just the three of us in the house. I was asking Howell for his reaction and all he could say is he doesn’t know.and he just told me that I shouldn’t just leave my bags lying in the living room. Oh well, at least now I learned my lessons.

Now I’m thinking is it still worth it to retain her as our yaya? Actually, she’s the best out of all the 4 yayas that I got. She has initiative and I think she loves Bela and takes good care of her. There are just instances that she really irritates me. Well we’ll see….

4 Comments


Hi Abie,

I think there is no perfect yaya. If there's anything that irritates you, then you should talk to her about it. You can tell her nicely naman di ba?

As for the lost money, it would be best to keep your important belongings secure. If she is really the one that steals money then she is not worht keeping kasi di na sha trustworthy.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com


HI Nice,

Cguro nga minsan kailangan ko sya kausapin. Medyo natitiis ko pa naman, kaya dinaan ko na lang sa blog ang inis ko...

As for the lost money, sabi nga ni Howell kasalanan ko din kse naging careless ako. At least natuto na ako ngayon.

Thanks sis.


ang kapal abie! di ko kaya iyan inuutusan mo tumatangi, tsk tsk. buti naswertihan ako sa yaya ko kaya kahit wala na si ethan sa pinas andun yaya na siya nina mommy hehehe.

if you think she's not worth palitan mo kaya lumalaki ang ulo ng ibang yaya kasi feeling nila wala ng ibang makukuha.


Hi ems,

naku swertuhan talaga ang yaya. Pero mukhan bigyan pa namin sya isa chance, gusto pa din kse sya ni Howell kse ok naman talaga sya in terms sa pag aalaga kay Bela.

Pero di pa namin sya nakakausap at umalis nga kami. Sana maayos na talaga tong problema namin sa yaya or akin na lang yaya mo...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.