5

Friendship Meme

Posted by abie on 8:00 AM in
Friendship Day is a special day... It is a special time when you can tell your friends how much you appreciate them and show them how happy and thankful you are to have them... and well, it is the best to let them know how you feel everyday... A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!


I got tagged by Chat. Thanks sis! I'm sharing this tag:

1. Rafter – one of my closest guy friends. I know I’m always boring (zzzzzzz) you to death with all my stories about married life, the joys and challenges of being a parent and just about my everyday “kawangbuhan.” LOL. But you’re always there for me, through all the ups and downs of my life and during my “high spirit – low spirit” days. Love you dude.

2. Ems – My former officemate. And I can say that we’re really closer now than when we were officemates. Thanks to YM and our blog. More opss for us sis.

3. Peachy – We started as just sisters from n@w, then my daughter and her son became classmates at LG, and everything follows after that. We share almost everything from shopping, parenting tips, married life and just about anything we can talk about. We can just chat and chat for hours without realizing that it’s already 2 AM. I never really thought that I could find a true friend online. Thanks for being a good friend to me sis. Here’s to more shopping tips to share, more secrets to share, and to more resto adventure.

4. Kitts – my batch mate from w@w. We started exchanging emails back in our w@w days and it never ended after we got married. Thanks for always keeping in touch sis and here’s to more chikas and kwentos.

5. Yvelle – my batch mate from w@w also. I’m glad you’re starting your own blog too. Now I can be updated with what’s going on in your life even though we’re miles apart.

5 Comments


thanks for this abie. love you too!


You're always welcome ems.

Anonymous says:

hi abie! thank you! :) i really appreciate it.. take care always! :)
looking forward to see you soon!


may typo ka
closest, hindi closet
hehe

you know i love you
salamat sa lahat


even before i post my thank you speech, maraming salamat, abie! :D ingat palagi!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.