0

Only the best for my daugther

Posted by abie on 10:51 PM in
When I found out that I was pregnant, my husband and I got really excited and we started picturing how we would be as parents to our soon to be daughter. Of course we want nothing but the best for our daughter. And as early as my first trimester of pregnancy, we started to buy books to help us prepare for our new responsibility as parents. We also started to read information on the net about how to become effective parents. And this is one part of my pregnancy that I really, really like, when we started shopping for the things that my baby will need like baby feeding bottle, crib, stroller, baby clothes and the like.

And during my search for the best place to shop for all my baby’s needs, I discovered the online shop of Tommee Tippee. I know that their products are the best and the most innovative since they worked with experts and parents themselves to make sure that all their product lines will benefit both the parent and the baby. Their site is very helpful specially when we are choosing the best product for my baby since they have a section where I can read what their customers and other parents say about their product. I was also able to get an advice from their midwife about the benefits of breastfeeding against bottle feeding which really helped us choose the best method to use for our baby.

The site of Tommee Tippee is not just for shopping. It is really a big help and a great source of online resources for parents like me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.