4

Name Tag

Posted by abie on 11:49 PM in
Tagged by Chat and Joy.

1. Name one thing you do everyday – surf the net

2. Name two things you wish you could learn - drive a car and diving

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood - playing street games, care bears, shaider

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do - sisig from buddy's, bibimbop from Café Monaco, crepe from Café Monaco, Caramel Cake from Costa Brava

5. Name five things that make you feel good – bela, howell, my family, shopping, sleeping, watching my favorite TV Series

Five people to tag for this meme: Peachy, Yvetchie, Vina, Petra & Pam

4 Comments


Hi Abie,

Alread did this tag.... http://jpamirabueno.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-long-overdue-tagggsssss.html

:)Happy weekend


Hi Pam,

Happy weekend din.

Anonymous says:

Hi Abie, tapos na ako nito but I still recognize your name and linked your site in my entry. Here's the link .

Thank you for tagging ha, backlink is a great help talaga in technorati. I'm still welcome in tagging sis.

Btw, bakit suf the net lang, wala bang blogging, he-he.


Hi Petra,

thanks for adding me. It really helps talaga sa techno rating.

Ay oo nga noh, dapat ala blogging din...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.