2

Bad News

Posted by abie on 8:21 AM in
I was just talking to my brother last night and he gave me the bad news that business hasn’t been doing well since December and sales even dropped this January. My brother is afraid that sales would continue to drop in the coming months. Our business has been one of my sources for saving up for my daughter’s education and if sales won’t improve, I should start finding another business to put up as our source of extra income. I’m considering getting business loans to get the money that I need to start up a new business. Applying for business loans is easy since it can be done online and I can get the approval in just 24-28 hours. Starting a new business is one of my options now if sales for our existing business won’t improve and I would definitely need to get business loans to get the starting capital that I need for this new business that I’m thinking.

2 Comments


ganon talaga abie pag after christmas, lean month.


Hi Ems,

Sana nga mag pick up na ngayong Feb. Nag aalala nga ako kse don nanggagagling yung nilalagay ko para sa savings account ni bela.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.