0

Another vacation?

Posted by abie on 11:20 PM in
Howell just checked his Northwest World Perks miles and he earned 28,000 from his last trip to the US. I also checked mine and I have 8,000 banked miles. I was also able to convert my Citibank Rewards points to World Perks Miles and was able to earn an additional 11,500 to my current bank miles. So I only have to earn an additional 500 miles to get a free airfare to any Asia destination. I can easily earn that in a month by just using my BPI World Perks card.

I’m so excited. This means that we might be able to go out of the country this year. Maybe Singapore? Hopefully I’ll be able to earn enough from blogging to save for our pocket money.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.